You can import documents you've created or saved in Pages on your iOS device, however, the process is a little different than the usual import process.
To import a document from Pages, follow these steps:
- Open the Pages app and select the document you'd like to import to Signeasy.
- Tap the three dots on the top right-hand corner.
- Choose, Send a Copy, and Select Make PDF.
- Now the note will be imported into a PDF document.
- In the PDF document, use the share icon on the bottom left-hand corner.
- In the share menu, just choose Signeasy from the list of app options that come up
After you've selected Signeasy, we'll import it for you and the process will continue just as you normally would. Open the document, sign and fill as needed, and you're all set!