With the Signeasy Android app, you can import your document in several different ways!
What options do I have for importing?
- From Signeasy Home, select the Import icon (Blue plus) at the bottom right and you'll see the import options.
- Selecting the Email option will give you a brief set of instructions on importing your documents from email. To import your document from your email account
- Select the email attachment you'd like to open
- Select Signeasy from the options given
- Please note that choosing default option as "Always" will make every attachment open in Signeasy by default, so this is not recommended.
Browse from phone
- Selecting the "Browse from phone" option will let you choose a document from your device storage, whether downloaded or created on the device.
- The Signeasy Android app lets you import documents from your favorite cloud storage.
- You'll be asked to provide the credentials for your cloud storage account.
- You can then select your document from the list in your cloud account.
Note : Once you select a document from any of these sources, we'll import it into your Signeasy account and all the documents imported are converted to PDF format.