With the Signeasy Android app, you can import your document in several different ways!
What options do I have for importing?
- From Signeasy Home, select the Import icon (Blue plus) at the bottom right and you'll see the import options.
- Selecting the Email option will give you a brief set of instructions on importing your documents from email. To import your document from your email account
- Select the email attachment you'd like to open
- Select Signeasy from the options given
- Please note that choosing default option as "Always" will make every attachment open in Signeasy by default, so this is not recommended.
- From your primary email address: You can import a document from your email by forwarding attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this option only works by default when forwarding from the email address registered to Signeasy.
- We'll automatically convert and import it to your Signeasy account.
- We'll send you an email to let you know we received it.
- Note that when using Email Forwarding, if the email has an attachment we'll import that into the app. If the email has no attachment, we'll import the email itself (the email body) as a document. You can use this option if you need to sign an email.
Browse from phone
- Selecting the "Browse from phone" option will let you choose a document from your device storage, whether downloaded or created on the device.
- The Signeasy Android app lets you import documents from your favorite cloud storage.
- You'll be asked to provide the credentials for your cloud storage account.
- You can then select your document from the list in your cloud account.
Note : Once you select a document from any of these sources, we'll import it into your Signeasy account and all the documents imported are converted to PDF format.