With two simple options to import documents into the SignEasy Web app, your documents will be uploaded in no time at all.
Importing from your Computer
- Select Start Signing in the upper left corner.
- Select the signature type you require.
- If you select Sign Yourself and you'll be prompted to load a document. Click the document you wish to upload and select Open.
- If you select Request Signature, you will be taken to the signature request preparation screen.
- You can choose from a variety of import options:
- Originals: Stored original blank copies of any document previously imported into SignEasy
- Template: Choose from your library of templates
- Upload: Select one or multiple documents to upload from your computer
- You can also bundle multiple documents together in a single signature request, by selecting multiple originals, or uploading multiples files from your computer.
Importing from Email Forwarding
- From the email address you registered with SignEasy, forward the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be automatically imported.
- Once we've successfully imported your document, we will send you an email notification of the successful upload.