With two simple options to import documents into the Signeasy Web app, your documents will be uploaded really quick.
Importing from your Computer
- Select Send for Signature in the upper left corner.
- Select the signature type you require.
- If you select Sign Document and you'll be prompted to load a document. Click the document you wish to upload and select Open.
- If you select Send for Signature, you will be taken to the signature request preparation screen.
- You can choose from a variety of import options:
- Originals: Stored original blank copies of any document previously imported into Signeasy
- Template: Choose from your library of templates
- Upload: Select one or multiple documents to upload from your computer
- You can also bundle multiple documents together in a single signature request by selecting multiple originals or uploading multiple files from your computer.
Importing from Email Forwarding
- From the email address you registered with Signeasy, forward the attachment to email@example.com, and it will be automatically imported. You can even upload multiple files by sending it to the above email address.
- Once we've successfully imported your document, we will send you an email notification of the successful upload.