The SignEasy iOS app offers 4 simple ways to import your documents.
Importing Email Attachments
- Select the desired document, within your email app, to import to SignEasy.
Select the “Share” menu option.
Select “SignEasy,” and it’s done! Easy, right?
Adding SignEasy to your favorites will make sure that SignEasy will show up in the list of apps while sharing. This will make it convenient for you to copy documents from any other app into SignEasy.
- Select any document & tap on the share icon.
- Scroll to the end of the apps panel and select the “More” option.
- Tap on the “Edit” option in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the “Plus” (+) button to add it to the Favorites.
- On taping the Plus (+) icon SignEasy will list under Favourites.
- Rearrange the position as necessary.
- From the SignEasy Dashboard, select the Import(+) option from the top left.
- Choose our new document scanner to convert any document from its paper form into a PDF file.
- Choose documents from saved photos or files.
- Choose your favourite cloud storage account and you will be prompted to provide your credentials. Then, you may choose the document you need from the list inside your cloud storage account.
- Using the multitask option, open the source app (i.e. Mail, Dropbox, etc) alongside SignEasy.
- Tap and hold the document, drag and drop the document into SignEasy to be imported.
- From the email address you registered with SignEasy, forward the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and it will be automatically imported.
- You will receive an email confirmation after the import.
Using the Import Option
You can import using Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive(individual and business accounts), and Box.
Drag and Drop Importing (iPad & iOS 11 or later only)
Note: If the email has an attachment we will import that into the app. If the email has no attachment, we'll import the email itself (the email body) as a document. You can use this option if you need to sign an email.