How to import documents from any other app using Signeasy?
- Select the desired document, within any other app, to import to Signeasy.
Select the “Share” menu option.
Select “Signeasy,” and it’s done! Easy, right?
Adding Signeasy to your favorites will make sure that Signeasy will show up in the list of apps while sharing. This will make it convenient for you to copy documents from any other app into Signeasy.
- Select any document & tap on the share icon.
- Scroll to the end of the apps panel and select the “More” option.
- Tap on the “Edit” option in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the “Plus” (+) button to add it to the Favorites.
- On taping Plus (+) icon Signeasy will list under Favourites.
- Rearrange the position as necessary.