Signeasy integrates with several cloud storage options to let you import documents from the cloud, or save signed documents back to the cloud.
How do I integrate with my cloud storage account?
To integrate with your cloud storage, you'll just need to log in and give permission to Signeasy to see your documents in the cloud:
- Open the Signeasy app and select the Account section.
- Select Cloud Storage.
- Switch on the cloud storage option you'd like to use.
- Select the account to use or log in to your account for the selected storage option.
- When asked, give permission for Signeasy to see your documents in that specific option (we won't access it unless you request to import a document).
- Additionally, you have an option to rename the backup folder that saves your Signeasy files in the respective storage option.
- Open your Signeasy app, then select the Import icon.
- Select the desired cloud option.
- Log in to your account on the storage option, and you'll be able to select the document to import.
- Select the signed, completed document.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select the desired cloud storage option.
- You may need to re-enter your account credentials.
- Note that most of the cloud storage options will automatically save your document to a folder labeled Signeasy-Backup. You may rename this folder if needed.
Note that you can still use the cloud integration without this step, but you'll need to log in to your cloud storage account each time you try to import a document.
How do I import documents from my cloud storage?
How do I save a document back to my cloud storage account?
To send your signed document back to your cloud storage: