Signeasy integrates with several cloud storage options to let you both import documents from the cloud, or save signed documents back to the cloud.
How do I integrate with my cloud storage account?
To integrate with your cloud storage, you'll just need to log in and give permission to Signeasy to see your documents in the cloud:
- Open the Signeasy app Menu at the top left.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Cloud Storage.
- Switch on the cloud storage option you'd like to use (Here, we have chosen Dropbox for explanation purpose)
- Select the account to use or log in to your account for the selected storage option.
- When asked, give permission for Signeasy to see your documents in that specific option (we won't access it unless you request to import a document).
- Note that you can still use the cloud integration without this step, but you'll need to log in to your cloud storage account each time you try to import a document.
I've done that, now how do I import documents?
- Open your Signeasy app, then select the Import icon (Blue plus).
- Select the desired cloud option and you'll be able to select the document to import.
How do I save a document back to my cloud storage account?
To send your signed document back to your cloud storage:
- Tap the signed/completed document
- Tap the Share icon in the top right corner.
- Select the desired cloud storage option to export the document.
- You may need to re-enter your account credentials.
- Note that most of the cloud storage options will automatically upload your document to a folder labeled Signeasy-Backup. At this time we don't allow you to create custom folders for uploading, but we're working to add that.