SignEasy integrates with several cloud storage options to let you both import documents from the cloud, or save signed documents back to the cloud.
How do I integrate with my cloud storage account?
To integrate with your cloud storage, you'll just need to log in and give permission to SignEasy to see your documents in the cloud:
- Open the SignEasy app Menu, and tap the Settings icon.
- Select Cloud Integration.
- Switch on the cloud storage option you'd like to use.
- Select the account to use or log in to your account for the selected storage option.
- When asked, give permission for SignEasy to see your documents in that specific option (we won't access it unless you request to import a document).
- Note that you can still use the cloud integration without this step, but you'll need to log in to your cloud storage account each time you try to import a document.
I've done that, now how do I import documents?
- Open your SignEasy app, then select the Import icon (red plus).
- Select the desired cloud option.
- Log in to your account on the storage option, and you'll be able to select the document to import.
How do I save a document back to my cloud storage account?
To send your signed document back to your cloud storage:
- Tap the signed, completed document to open it.
- Tap the Share icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the desired cloud storage option to export the document.
- You may need to re-enter your account credentials.
- Note that most of the cloud storage options will automatically save your document to a folder labelled SignEasy Backup. At this time we don't allow you to create custom folders for uploading, but we're working to add that.