With SignEasy, you can import documents directly from Google Drive in Chrome for signature with just a couple of easy steps!
Importing a document from Google Drive
- Open your Google Drive (any folder).
- Locate the document you need to import and right click the document preview icon.
- Select Open With, and choose SignEasy from the available options.
- Your document will be opened in a new SignEasy window, ready for signature.
- Open a document from Google Drive, or an attachment from Gmail.
- From the Preview window that opens, use the drop-down menu at the top to select SignEasy from the available options.
- Note that you must have an active SignEasy account to use the Google Drive Extension.
- The Drive extension will only work with Chrome, and be sure you have the latest version installed. You can check your Chrome version at chrome://settings/help.
- Open Google Drive and select the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings and then Manage Apps.
- Locate SignEasy, and select Disconnect from Drive.