The SignEasy Google Workspace add-on allows you to sign attachments from your Gmail inbox, or send them out for signature, without having to ever leave your inbox! You can also access your recent documents via the Homepage experience on Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
Installing the SignEasy Gmail Add-on
- To install SignEasy Google Workspace Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace. Alternatively, you may open the Google Workspace Marketplace from within your Gmail, Calendar or Drive via the + icon on the toolbar.
- Clicking on the + icon opens the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy" in the search bar to find us.
- Click on "Install". A modal asking for permissions will pop up. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
- Select the Google account that you want to install the add-on into. Next, you'll see a permissions screen. Google Workspace Add-on needs to read your currently open email to fetch the attachment(s) added, which you can sign through the Add-on. Click on "Allow" to install the Add-on.
- That's it! The Add-on is installed and you can easily access it through the sidebar on Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
Uninstalling the SignEasy Google Workspace Add-on
- To uninstall the SignEasy Google Workspace add-on, head over to Settings -> Add-ons within Gmail.
- Click on "Manage" below the Installed add-ons section.
- The Google Workspace Marketplace window opens up. Navigate to SignEasy -> Click on Uninstall.