Google sheets help people create and format spreadsheets and collaborate with other people. SignEasy for Google sheets allows you to request signatures and self-sign spreadsheet documents.
Here's how it works.
Installing the SignEasy Google Sheet Add-on
- To install SignEasy Google Sheets Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on the + icon to open the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy" in the search bar to find us.
- Click on "Install". A modal asking for permissions will pop up. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
- Select the Google account that you want to install the add-on into. Next, you'll see a permissions screen. Google Workspace Add-on needs to read your currently open email to fetch the attachment(s) added, which you can sign through the Add-on. Click on "Allow" to install the Add-on.
- That's it! The Add-on is installed and you can easily access it through the sidebar on Google sheets.
Uninstalling the SignEasy Google Sheet Add-on
- To uninstall the SignEasy Google Sheet Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on the + icon to open the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy"
- Select Uninstall and this will remove the Add-on from Google Sheets.