Google sheets helps people create and format spreadsheets and collaborate this with other people. SignEasy for Google sheets allows you to request signatures and self sign spreadsheet documents.
Here's how it works.
Installing the SignEasy Google Sheet Add-on
- To install SignEasy Google Sheets Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on the + icon opens the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy" in the search bar to find us.
- Click on "Install". A modal asking for permissions will pop up. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
- Select the Google account that you want to install the add-on into. Next, you'll see a permissions screen. Google Workspace Add-on needs to read your currently open email to fetch the attachment(s) added, which you can sign through the Add-on. Click on "Allow" to install the Add-on.
- That's it! The Add-on is installed and you can easily access it through the sidebar on Google sheets.
Uninstalling the SignEasy Google Sheet Add-on
- To uninstall the SignEasy Google Sheet Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on the + icon opens the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy"
- Select Uninstall and this will remove the Add-on from Google Sheets.