Google Docs helps people spark new beginnings every day. Whether you’re working on a client on-boarding contract, job offer letter, or NDA for a promising new product, Docs is the place to collaborate on documents until they’re ready to sign, seal, and deliver. Now, thanks to our latest integration, you can turn this highly collaborative environment into a full-service hub for creating, signing, and finalising agreements. SignEasy for Google Docs allows you to request signatures and sign documents yourself without having to download, upload, or export a single file.
Here's how it works.
Installing the SignEasy Google doc Add-on
- To install SignEasy Google doc Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on the + icon opens the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy" in the search bar to find us.
- Click on "Install". A modal asking for permissions will pop up. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
- Select the Google account that you want to install the add-on into. Next, you'll see a permissions screen. Google Workspace Add-on needs to read your currently open email to fetch the attachment(s) added, which you can sign through the Add-on. Click on "Allow" to install the Add-on.
- That's it! The Add-on is installed and you can easily access it through the sidebar on Google docs.
Uninstalling the SignEasy Google doc Add-on
- To uninstall the SignEasy Google Doc Add-on, head to our listing on Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click on the + icon opens the Google Workspace Marketplace. Type in "SignEasy"
- Select Uninstall and this will remove the Add-on from Google Doc.