This article will brief you on how to set up a CSV(comma-separated values) file, which can then be used to import/update your contact list within Signeasy.
- The import file must be a CSV(comma-separated values) file.
- The file will have an object type/header for the Name and for the Email respectively, both of these being mandatory.
- The import file should not contain more than 1000 contacts.
- Please make sure there are no special characters in your import file.
Signeasy will know if a contact already exists. If you import a contact that already exists, any matching contacts will be updated with the latest data.
If you don't want us to overwrite existing data, remove those columns before you import.
Convert Excel file to CSV
Convert Google Sheet to CSV
- The file will be saved in your downloads folder
- Please note, if you have a file with multiple sheets/tabs, you will have to export each sheet/tab in a separate CSV files and merge it manually.
Note: You can download our sample CSV file here: