In our most recent update to the web app, users will now benefit from an enhanced view of the required actions on the main dashboard. This introduces a range of distinct categories that provide a more detailed breakdown of the document's status:
- Needs Your Action: this section includes documents that require action on your part.
- Waiting for others: this section includes all pending signature requests requiring signers' action.
- Completed: this section contains all the signature requests that have been successfully finalized, including self-sign, original, and template documents.
- Lapsed: includes documents that have expired or voided. The standard expiration range is 90 days.
- All Documents: this section stores all the documents within your Signeasy account.
- Drafts: this section contains saved drafts (drafts can be saved on self-sign documents only).
- Templates: this section includes saved templates. With our Templates feature, you can create and save documents with roles and document fields set up on the document, making your signature workflows easier and faster.
- Originals: this section includes all files that have been uploaded to Signeasy. You can use originals to self-sign a document or create a signature request.