Here is a detailed list of the notifications sent out during a signature request and how you can check the status of your signature request as you go.
What Email Notifications Will the Sender Receive?
- When the signer(s) has viewed the document:
When the signer(s) has completed the document, along with a copy of the completed document as a pdf attachment:
What Email Notifications Will the Signer(s) Receive?
- The signer(s) will receive a request to sign the document. They can select Review and Sign to be seamlessly guided through the document:
- A copy of the completed document as a pdf attachment:
How Can I Check the Status of My Document?
- From the "Needs Your Action", select the status.
- Pending/Waiting: This indicates a signature request in progress. For example, if there are 5 signers and only 1 has signed so far:
- Completed/Signed: After each recipient has completed the signature request, you will receive a notification of completion, and all users involved in the request will receive a copy of the completed document. This will also place the document into the Completed status on your dashboard: