Signeasy allows you to add fields to your signature requests, marking the specific signing locations to make it easy for signers to fill out a document and get it back to you without missing anything! Once the signature request has been sent, signers may use a mobile device to sign the document.
Signing documents on mobile:
- Open the signature request email using the mobile device and tap on "Review and Sign". The mobile browser opens up the signature workflow.
- The document opens and redirects to the fields that are assigned to you.
- Tap on the respective fields to fill out the information needed.
- The signature and the initial fields will open up the signature canvas to create your signature.
- You may select the colour of the ink in which you would like to sign your document. Tap done to add the signature to the document.
- Tap I Agree to sign the document electronically as per SignEasy's terms of service.
- You will be redirected to a web page that specifies you have successfully completed the workflow.