You can send documents for signature using the iOS app and your signers will receive an email invitation to sign the document from any computer. If you'd like your signer to be able to use a mobile device, you'll need to assign document fields to the signature request from our Web app. Check those options out in this article.
How do I use the Request Signature Feature?
- Import the document you’d like to send and tap the Sign icon and choose Request Signature.
- By default, you are added as the first signer.
- Select Add Signer and fill in the signer’s email to add them to the request. At any time you’d like to delete a signer (including yourself), select the '–' in a red circle left of the signer’s emails and tap 'Delete'.
- You may change the order of the signers by enabling Sign the Document in order and then change the order by dragging the Drag icon (three parallel lines) to the right of the signer’s email. If you do not need a specific signing order, then disable Sign the Document in order.
- Tap the Send button on the right hand top, to send your request.
How do I monitor my Request?
- You can check on your signature request from the app dashboard; it will show up under Waiting for Others, under the Pending section.
- You may also remind the signer to complete the document by tapping the Remind icon within the document preview, at the right hand bottom of the screen.
How do I cancel my Signature Request?
If you no longer need a signature or need to edit the request you can do one of two ways:
- Tap the document under the Waiting for others section and tap Void at the left hand bottom.
- Tap the Information icon and select Void from there.