Here, we will show you how easy it is to add your signature to a document.
How do I sign my document?
- Once you’ve imported your document, tap the Sign icon and select Sign Yourself, Sign in Person, or Request Signature.
- Tap on Sign Yourself or Sign in Person, and the document will open with a toolbar on the bottom of the screen. Select Signature and drag the signature to the desired location on your document.
- Tap on the signature to find the option to sign all pages or sign all following pages accordingly.
- You can also add other information such as initials, date, text, freestyle, checkbox and images.
- Once you have all of the desired information on your document, select the tick mark on the right hand top to finalize your document (or Save as a Draft).