How do I set my default settings for information?
You can permanently modify the default settings for your signature and text color and font right in the SignEasy app.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap Default Format and here you can select Ink color to change the default color for your signature and text, or select Text to choose default options like Bold or Italics, and also select the date format you would like to use by default.
What other settings can I change for text?
You can adjust the text format right from the text creation screen using some options we've listed right there for you.
- Tap the TT icon to change the font for your text.
- Tap the Clock icon to see recently used text and reuse it.
- Tap the Contact icon to enter part or all of your profile information.
Can I change the color for a particular signature?
If you only want the color changed for a particular instance, you can select the ink color when creating your signature or text. To select the color:
- Proceed to add or modify the signature.
- Select the desired ink color at the bottom of the signature creation popup.
- Tap the check mark to save your signature with the desired ink color.