SignEasy offers additional options such as text, date, and checkboxes to add to a document.
How do I add text to a document?
- Select Text in the toolbar, place on the document and begin typing. You can use Enter/Return if you need multiple lines of text.
- To move or change the text, select the text box and you will be presented with options to make the text larger or smaller, or simply remove the text if you no longer need it.
How do I add a date to the document?
- To add the date, select Date from the toolbar and place on the document.
- To modify the date size, location, or to delete it, select the options presented.
How do I modify the default date format?
- Click the box surrounding the date and manually type in the date format.
- To change the default format for all documents, select your profile in the top right corner, select Account from the drop-down, change the date settings to the preferred format and select Save.
How do I check a box on a document?
- Select Checkbox from the toolbar, then select what type of checkbox you need (checkmark, crosscheck, or radio button).
- Click anywhere on the document to place the checkmark.
- To resize the checkbox, click and drag the corners of the box or delete it by tapping the trash icon.
How can I add images to my document?
- Select Image from the toolbar, then you'll be taken to the image library on your computer.
- Locate the image you'd like to add, then select Open to place it on the document.
- Select and drag the corners of the image to resize it, or use the Trash icon to delete it.
- Note that images can add significant size to the document depending on the size and quality of the image.
- Images are imported with backgrounds, if you need a transparent background you'll need to import an already transparent image.