With this feature, you may use the templates that you have created to collect signatures in person on your iOS device. For our Business users, there is no limit on the number of templates you can have. Pro users can have 3 templates to save and reuse.
How do I create a Template?
How do I use my saved Templates to start a signature request?
- Navigate to the bottom-right of your library and select Templates.
- Once you've selected your template, it will open the template for you to view.
- Tap on Use Template and you will find 2 options, namely Sign in Person and Request Signature.
- Tap on Request Signature and enter the email address of the signers(assigned roles).
- You may also set the signing order if needed, and add email addresses of additional recipients who gets a copy of the final signed document (optional).
- You won’t have to assign and document fields, you can just review the roles to ensure they are assigned to the correct signers.
- To send the signature request, select Finish Signing.
- Once the Request Signature workflow has been sent out, it will show up on your dashboard like any other signature request.