With this feature, you may use the templates that you have created to collect signatures in person on your iOS device. For our Business users, there is no limit on the number of templates you can have. Pro users can have 3 templates to save and reuse.
How do I create a Template?
- Navigate to the bottom-right of your library and select Templates.
- Once you've selected your template, it will open the template for you to view.
- Tap on Use Template and you will find 2 options, namely, Sign In-Person and Send for Signature.
- Tap on Sign in Person and enter the name and the email address of the signers (assigned roles).
- You may edit the document title if needed.
- You may also enable sign document in order, and add email addresses of additional recipients who gets a copy of the final signed document (optional).
- This will create a request and navigate to a section where you can sign the document by choosing the fields.
- Tap on Sign next to the signer's name and email address and this will load the document.
- Tap on each field in the document and enter the respective information. Tapping on the signature box will allow the respective signers to draw their signature and save.
- Tap the tick symbol on the right hand top and tap Complete Signing to finalize.
- Note: You may select signers once you finalize the document for a particular signer and move to the next signers accordingly