With this feature, you may use the templates that you have created, to collect In-Person signatures from your Android device. For our Business users, there is no limit on the number of templates you can have. Pro Plan users can have 3 templates per account.
How Do I Create a Template?
- Navigate to the Templates option by tapping on the My Library tab.
- Once you've selected your template, Signeasy will load your template on the screen.
- Tap on the Sign button and you will find two options, namely Sign in Person and Request Signature.
- Tap on Sign in Person and enter the name and the email address of the signers(assigned roles).
- You may also set the signing order if needed, and add the email addresses of the recipients who get a copy of the signed document(optional) and tap on the Send icon at the top right.
- Tap "Continue" next to the individual's name to collect the signature.
- Tap on the individual's name to change the signer.
- Once the document is finalized by all the signers, you can tap on the Information icon to know the Details and Activity.