With our Templates feature, you can send the templates created from the Web app right from your Android device.
For Business users, there is no limit on the number of Templates. For Pro users, the number of templates is limited to 3 per account to save and reuse.
How Do I Create a Template?
- Tap on the My Library tab and select Templates.
- Open the required template and tap on the Sign button, and select Send for Signature.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the assigned roles, set the signing order if needed, and enter an optional message.
- You won’t have to assign signers and add document fields. You can review the roles to ensure they are assigned to the correct signers. Tap on the arrow on the top right to send the signature request.
- Once the Signature Request is sent, it will show up on your Pending Documents like any other signature request.