With our Templates feature you can send previously created templates right from your Android device. For our Business users, there is no limit on the number of Templates you can have. For Pro users, you can have 3 template per account to save and reuse.
How Do I Create a Template?
To create a template please use our WebApp. Our article, Using Templates with SignEasy, will walk you through creating a template.
- Tap on the Templates section on the Home page or navigate to the top right of your library and select Templates.
- Once you've selected your template, it will take you to Request Signature.
- Assign roles (i.e. Client, Contractor), set the signing order if needed, and enter an optional message. You also get an option to integrate your Google, Outlook or the Phone contacts as per your choice.
- You won’t have to assign and document fields, you can just review the roles to ensure they are assigned to the correct signers. To send the signature request, select the arrow on the right-top to send the request.
- Once the Request Signature workflow has been sent out, it will show up on your dashboard like any other signature request.
How do I use my saved Templates to start a signature request?