In our Android app, you can save personal details to be quickly entered as needed. The app will also remember recently entered text so that you can quickly enter it without having to type it out each time.
How do I save my details?
- Tap on the Account tab to view the Profile information
- You can also use the Custom Details section to add additional information such as phone number, address, title, etc.
- With your Personal and Custom details saved, you can enter them automatically on your documents by tapping the profile icon on the text pop-up. Tap on the Text icon at the top to view the Personal and Custom details
How can I use saved text snippets?
- Anytime you enter a text string on a document, we save it under the recently used list for easy access.
- To access these saved strings, tap the Text History icon on the text pop-up. Tap on the Text icon at the top to view the Text History
- Scroll through the text entries saved there to enter a specific line into the text box automatically.
Note: A number of recently used text strings will be saved for you to use