2nd and 3rd Party Signing in the SignEasy Android app
Modified on: Tue, 23 Aug, 2022 at 5:55 AM
How do I get signatures from multiple signers?
- Tap the blue Start Signing button and choose In-Person Signing
- Tap anywhere on the document to view the toolbar and select Signature, and we'll ask who is signing (2nd or 3rd Party).
- If you select 2nd Party or 3rd Party we'll have them create a signature. Note that this signature is saved only for this document. If you open a different document, your 2nd and 3rd-party signers will be asked to create a new signature.
What if I need more than 3 signers?
- Our Pro plan offers a great option for those needing more than 3 signatures on a document. With the Pro plan, just tap Freestyle from the toolbar and you can have others enter a signature there.
How many times can each person sign the document?
- There is no limit on the number of times you or your signers can add a signature, initials, or other information to a document. As long as the signature is created, each time you tap Signature, select your signer and the saved signature will be added to the document. Need to sign 20 pages? Just scroll through each page, tap Signature where needed and we'll add it!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.