If a signature request has already been sent out, and you need to modify the signer’s name and/or email address, you can now edit the document.
1. It's not possible to edit the email of those signers who have already finalized the document.
2. The Edit Signers option can't be used for removing signers from a signature request.
- Navigate to the Waiting For Others section on your dashboard to locate the signature request you would like to edit.
- Tap the info icon next to the document.
- Make changes/corrections to the signer’s name/email address and tap Done.
- You will see a pop-up asking you to review and confirm changes in order to send the signature request notification. Tap Resend to send the document to the edited signer(s). You may tap on Discard if you do not wish to proceed with the change.
- The updated signer will receive a notification to sign the document.
- The removed signer will receive a notification saying the sender has recalled the signature request.
- The Audit Trail/Certificate will include the changes made to the signer’s name or email to maintain the change log and authenticity of the document signature workflow.