If a signature request has already been sent out, and you need to modify the signer's name and/or email address, you can now edit the document under Waiting For Others.
NOTE: 1. It's not possible to edit the email of those signers who have already finalized the document. 2. The Edit Signers option can't be used for removing signers from a signature request.
- Navigate to the Waiting For Others section on your dashboard to locate the signature request you would like to edit.
- Click on the three dots next to the document and click on Edit Signers
- Make changes/corrections to the signer's name and email address and click on Done
- You will see a pop-up asking you to review and confirm changes in order to send the signature request notification. Click on Keep to proceed with the changes. You may click on Discard if you do not wish to proceed with the change.
- Upon confirming the change, click on Resend to send the document out for signature.
- The updated signer will receive a notification to sign the document.
- The removed signer will receive a notification saying the sender has recalled the signature request.
- The Audit Trail/Certificate will include the changes made to the signer's name or email to maintain the change log and authenticity of the document signature workflow.