After a document is signed in Signeasy, you can verify the signed copy against the original signed copy to check for any tampering or unapproved edits to the content. You can access the verification tool through the Signeasy Web app with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Completed section of the Web app
- Select the drop-down menu to the right of the document you want to verify
- Select Verification to go to the Verification tool
Here you can upload the signed copy you want to check, we'll verify it against the signed copy on our servers and notify you of any changes to the document or discrepancies between the copies.
- If the document is verified and no additional changes or edits are detected, you'll see the following:
- If the document fails the verification check (meaning the contents, fingerprints, or reference ID's don't match, you'll see the following message: