Purchasing a subscription and managing your account can be done in a few simple steps!
Please note that SignEasy is a subscription service, by default all of our plans auto-renew at the end of each billing cycle. By purchasing a subscription you agree to our terms and approve renewal unless specifically cancelled prior to your renewal date.
Where do I find the upgrade options?
- Open the menu, and scroll to the bottom to tap Upgrade.
- Swipe left or right to see the different subscription options and details.
- You can also tap the Upgrade button at the bottom of your dashboard, and you'll see the same options.
Can I turn off the Auto-Renewal for my subscription?
In order to cancel the subscription for your SignEasy plan, follow these steps:
- Open the Menu on your Play Store App.
- Select Account.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Locate the SignEasy subscription, and select to Cancel it. This will end the subscription at the end of the current paid period.
- Annual purchases can be refunded up to 30 days after purchase/renewal
- Monthly purchases can be refunded up to 48 hours after purchase/renewal
Note that cancelling your subscription will not refund any purchase price, it will only turn off the automatic renewal for your account. To request a refund for your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that sometimes things happen, maybe you changed jobs, or no longer have the same needs, or just forgot that your renewal was coming up. Please note the following refund guidelines:
Please note that we reserve the right to deny a refund or issue a pro-rated refund if the app has been used extensively during the purchase period even if within the refund period.
I no longer need SignEasy, how can I delete my account?
- If for any reason you need to deactivate your SignEasy account please contact us at email@example.com and we can take care of that for you. We'd love to hear any feedback you have or any specific reasons you need to delete the account.
- Once deactivated you will no longer have access to any of your documents or settings.
- Note that all of your documents will be deleted. This cannot be undone.