Purchasing a subscription and managing your account can be done in a few simple steps!
Please note that Signeasy is a subscription service. By default, all of our plans auto-renew at the end of each billing cycle. By purchasing a subscription, you agree to our terms and approve renewal unless specifically cancelled before your renewal date.
Where do I find the upgrade options?
- Swipe left or right to know about the Plans and Key Features.
- You can tap on the Upgrade button in the Home tab or open the menu from the top left and tapUpgrade.
- Choose between Annual or Monthly billing and tap Upgrade Now.
Can I turn off the Auto-Renewal for my subscription?
To cancel the subscription for your Signeasy plan, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap on the Profile next to the search bar
- Tap Payments and Subscriptions.
- Tap Subscriptions
- Locate the Signeasy subscription, and cancel it. This will end the subscription at the end of the current paid period.
Note that cancelling your subscription will not refund any purchase price; it will only turn off the automatic renewal for your account. To request a refund for your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
We understand that sometimes things happen; maybe you changed jobs or no longer have the exact needs. Please note the purchases can be refunded up to 30 days after purchase.
Please note that we reserve the right to deny a refund or issue a pro-rated refund if the app has been used extensively during the purchase period, even if within the refund period.
I no longer need Signeasy; how can I delete my account?
- If you need to deactivate your Signeasy account, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can take care of that for you. We'd love to hear any feedback you have or any specific reasons you need to delete the account.
- Once deactivated, you will no longer have access to any of your documents or settings.
- Note that all of your documents will be deleted. This cannot be undone.