In order to push information from HubSpot into Signeasy contracts, you must set up your template first to determine what and where to pass. In the sections below, we'll tell you how to pass information from HubSpot fields into Signeasy text blocks.
Instruction for HubSpot Template Mapping
Create a step-by-step guide
Step 1: Creating a Template with Signeasy
- With the Signeasy Templates feature, you can create and save contracts with 'Fields' already set up on the document, making your signature workflows easier and faster.
- There is no limit on the number of templates you can create for our Business Plus users, and Business Plan users.
- Signeasy's Team Plan users can create up to five templates per account to save and reuse templates.
Step 2: Populate the content in the template
- 'Field-Annotation' is a feature that lets you pre-fill a template with data before creating an envelope signature request. This is especially useful for contracts like invoices, agreements, sales contracts where most of the document content remains the same for all your users while some elements of the document would need to change dynamically for each signature request based on the user who needs to sign it.
- Once the template has been created with defined roles, the template can be used
- Set the 'roles' of signers and go to the next step to prepare the contract as a template
- For the text field, in which you want pre-fill data from HubSpot CRM, you need to enable 'Filed Annotation'.
- Set a label for the field to help you map the field with the data you want to pre-fill. In the screenshot below, you can see the label "Company Name"
Step 3: Use the template in your article
With our new feature, you can now create merge fields via 'Field Annotation' on templates, conveniently pre-populating fields on template signature requests according to your specific requirements. This feature simplifies the process of filling out templates by automatically populating the necessary information, saving you time and effort.
To start with Template Mapping, please open: HubSpot Settings - Account Setup - Integrations - Connected Apps - Signeasy - General Settings
Select the 'Template' and update the fields based on the sales lifecycle and variables.
Please note that while sending a 'Signature Request', the user will not have visibility of the pre-filled information in the template.
The 'Field Annotation' will work behind the scenes to populate the required data, but they will not be visible during the sending process. Rest assured that the recipient will receive the Signature Request with the appropriate pre-filled information as intended.
Please Note: For Template Mapping any template that has 'Field Annotation' enabled during template creation will be available for mapping.