SignEasy has 3 different sections to help you easily navigate your document list and maintain organization: Pending, Draft, and Signed. You can see an overview of all the documents and statuses in the dashboard by just tapping on the number to the right of the document statuses.
- Pending - this is the state for any document that is currently part of a Request Signature flow. Pending indicates that a document is still waiting for a signature from one of the requested parties. Pending documents are marked in blue. Here you can also see a summary of the status, who has signed, who still needs to sign by tapping on the document.
- Draft- this is the state for any document you've begun work on, and selected Save as Draft from the Finalize menu. Draft files can be reopened to add additional information or moved to Signed state. They are marked in red. Note that Draft files cannot be emailed or downloaded.
- Signed - this is the state for any documents that have been finalized. Signed indicates that the necessary information has been added to a document, and it is closed to further edits. Signed documents are ready to be downloaded or emailed to their recipients, and are marked in green.
There are two sections in the 'Library' tab: Imports and Templates.
- Imports - this is where all of your imported documents are listed. After signing documents from this list, they stay in their original unedited form in this section, which lets you sign them any amount of times without uploading again.
- Templates - this is where all of your pre-made templates are listed, with the Document Fields already setup on the document, making your signature workflows easier and faster. Note that templates can only be created on the web version of SignEasy, but can be accessed in the mobile app once created.