The Outlook add-in can be used from either the Outlook Web app or the Outlook desktop app to sign documents yourself or send them to be signed by others.
How do I use the add-in on the Outlook app?
- Open an email with a document attached and click Signeasy.
- Log into your Signeasy account and grant permission for Signeasy access.
- The document will be imported to Signeasy
- In the Signeasy popup, select the Signature type and you'll be taken to the Signeasy interface.
- Fill out your document, or fill in the Signature Request details
- Once your document is signed, you can re-attach and return it to the sender.
- Copy of the signed document will be retained in your Signeasy account