The Outlook add-in can be installed from the Office Web Store at this link. The add-in can be used in the Outlook Web app, or in the Outlook desktop app.
How Do I Install the SignEasy App on the Outlook Web app?
- In Outlook on the web, select a message.
- Select More actions at the top of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Get Add-ins.
- The outlook store will open up in a pop-up window which will have the list of the add-ins
- Search for SignEasy in the search bar and click the Add option.
- Once added you will see a confirmation that the add-in is now added. Close the pop-up by clicking the cross icon in the top right corner.
- You should be able to see the add-in next to the three dots menu as well as in the overflow menu when you click the three dots.
- For admins, you'll be taken to the Outlook Web app to set permissions for your team and visibility options
- The Add-in will be added to your account and any user's accounts per your permission settings to be used right away!
How Do I Install the Add-in on the Outlook Desktop App?
- Click on 'Get Add-ins' at the top ribbon.
- Get add-ins will take you to a new browser window to the Microsoft app store.
- Search for SignEasy in the search bar.
- Click on the “Get it Now” button
- You should be able to see the SignEasy icon already populated at the top ribbon.
- The add-in is only available for SignEasy Business plan users. For info on the Business plan, contact our sales team
- Outlook add-ins are supported for Exchange 365, corporate and onmicrosoft.com accounts only. They are not supported for personal Microsoft accounts or student accounts.