You can use the SignEasy add-in for MS Teams to access your SignEasy account to access your SignEasy account, sign documents, send them for signature all from within the MS Teams application.
Using SignEasy in MS Teams
- Select SignEasy from the chat list or click the App list to access the SignEasy add-in
- Click SignEasy from the available options to access the Web app and sign document, send them for signature, etc. For information on using the Web app see the following articles.
Using the Add-in for Updates
You can use the SignEasy add-in for quick updates on your account and document status with the chat feature
- Select SignEasy from the chat list or click the App Menu to start the Add-in
- Select the Conversation tab to access the app chat options
- Click the chat box, then click the What can I do? box to see the available options. For example, selecting Pending on Others will show you an overview of all your documents that are waiting for signatures from other people.
- Use the right-hand arrow to scroll through the documents, and click View to open the document