With our latest functionality, our team admins and members can access the reports.
Note: The Reports feature will be available only for Business plan users.
First, click on the 'Reports' section on the left side panel to access the usage metrics.
For Team Admins
From here, If you are an admin, you will see two sections:
- Team's Usage
1. The Team's usage will only display the team's metrics and not specific document information. 2. It is only possible to generate the report for a 90-day date range.
2. My Usage includes the personal count of Self-Signed, Document Sent, Completed, Declined, and Voided.
1. My Usage report will only show the status of all the Pending documents in your account 2. The Team's Usage will only display the metrics and not the document information. 3. It is only possible to generate the report for a 90-day date range.
For Team Members
If you are a member of an active team, you will be able to see your usage report, which includes data of Self-Signed, Document Sent, Completed, Declined, and Voided.
1. My Usage report will only show the status of Pending documents initiated from your account. 2. It is only possible to generate the report for a 90-day date range.
By downloading the "My Usage" report, you will get the following information in a CSV file.
1. Document Name
2. Initiated Date
3. Signer's Email Address
4. Signing order
5. Document Status
6. Signing Status
7. 2FA Status (Two-Factor Authentication)
8. Signing time
9. Declined Message (Applicable when the document is declined).