With the Signeasy Team Dashboard, you can manage settings for your entire team, including setting the team name and adding a custom logo that will be used on all the outgoing signature requests.
How do I add a team name and logo for my users?
- Open Account Settings - Logo and branding.
- Enter the team name to use in the Team Name field.
- To add Custom Branding for your team, select the Upload Logo option.
- After you've entered all the fields, click Save and the entire team will be updated:
How does Custom Branding work?
When Custom Branding is enabled on your account, your recipients will see your company logo and name on the Signature Request workflow. The branding will show up in 3 primary places:
- The email details in your recipient inbox will show your name as the sender (as opposed to the generic sender 'Signeasy').
- The email body will show both your company logo, name, and company name.
- The invitation confirmation screen will also show your name, company logo, and company name, along with the document title.