With our Template sharing feature, we've made it easy for team admins to share templates with their team members, removing the need for each user to create their own templates.
For info on templates check out Creating a Template and Using a Template in Signature Requests.
How do I share my templates with the team?
- Log into your admin account on the Web app by clicking on the following link: https://app.signeasy.com
- Select the Templates section from the left-hand menu to view your existing templates (or create a new one)
- From the Template list, click the drop-down menu on the right-hand side then select Manage Sharing:
- A new field prompt will come up, and you will have the option to share the template with the entire team by enabling the toggle bar, or a specific team member by typing their name/email and clicking on share:
- Once you confirm the action, your template will be shared with your existing team members, and they'll receive an email confirmation letting them know that it was added to their account.
- You'll also see a team icon notifying you that the template is shared.
Can I remove my team's access to a template?
If you no longer need a template or don't want it shared anymore, you can easily revoke shared access with the following steps:
- Select Templates from the left-hand menu to view the templates
- Locate the template you'd like to change, and click the drop-down menu on the right-hand side
- Click Manage sharing, and then click on the toggle to unshare/revoke access for all users
An email notification will go out informing your team that the template has been un-shared, and the accounts and template lists will be updated immediately.
Note: If a Tempalate is deleted from the admin account, it will be automatically deleted from all the other team members' account. Template sharing is not available for our essential or pro plans. Also, it is only possible to share a template with an existing team member (the team member must be a part of the team in order to accept a shared template).