With two simple options to import documents into the SignEasy Web app, your documents will be uploaded in no time at all.
Importing from your Computer
- Select Start Signing in the upper left corner.
- Select the signature type you require.
- Select Sign Yourself and you'll be prompted to load a document. Click the document you wish to upload and select Open.
- Select Request Signature and a prompt will appear to upload a document, use a template, use an Original, or drag and drop your document.
Importing from Email Forwarding
- From the email address you registered with SignEasy, forward the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and it will be automatically imported.
- Once we've successfully imported your document, we will send you an email notification of the successful upload.