SignEasy uses four different document states to help you easily navigate your document list and maintain organization: Recent, Pending, Draft and Signed.
- Recent - This is the default state which will display all the recently accessed/imported documents.
- Pending - This is the state for any document that is currently part of a Request Signature flow. Pending indicates that a document is still waiting for a signature from one of the requested parties. They have the waiting icon marked in Orange. Here you can also see a summary of the status, who has signed, who still needs to sign by tapping on the document.
- Draft- This is the state for any document you've begun work on and selected Save as Draft from the Finalize menu. The Draft files can be reopened to add additional information or moved to the Signed state. Please note that it is not possible to email or download the Draft files.
- Signed - This is the state for any documents that have been finalized. Signed indicates that the necessary information has been added to a document, and it is closed to further edits. Signed documents are ready to be downloaded or emailed to their recipients and are marked in green.
- Originals - All the imported documents will be available in the Original state in the "My Library" tab.
Can I sort the documents?
Absolutely! You can sort the documents Alphabetically and by Latest, Oldest.