Getting to know the Signeasy Web App
Modified on: Mon, 15 Aug, 2022 at 11:52 AM
How does Signeasy work on the Web app?
Our Signeasy Web app is available to anyone at https://app.signeasy.com. If you already have a subscription, it will be carried over from your mobile device.
You can log in with the same credentials from your mobile app, or if you need to create a new account, go to https://signeasy.com and jump into our trial.
Do my documents sync across the Signeasy mobile and Web apps?
All the documents available in the Signeasy app on your mobile device will also be available on the Web app. Just be sure you are logged in with the same credentials on both devices, and you’ll be able to add information across either platform.
The same is true for documents added to your Webapp directly. Log into your mobile app, and you’ll see them available in your document list for signature, editing, etc.
What if the status of a document is changed in the mobile or Web apps?
We’ll take care of that as well! If you save or complete the document on the Web or mobile app, log into your account on another device or computer, and you’ll still see the Draft, Pending, or Completed copy of your document ready for you.,
You can then download, email, or send to your cloud storage account from either device. You don’t ever need to feel tied to a single platform; Signeasy goes where you go!
What information can I add to my document in the Signeasy Web app?
When using the Web app, you can add various pieces of information to a document.
Select the document you’d like to work with, and then use the toolbar at the top to add information.
You can add a signature, initials, the current date, text boxes, and checkmarks. Each option in the toolbar will pop a window up, giving you more control over customizing the information.
What document types are supported in the Signeasy Web app?
Signeasy supports the following document types:
MS-Office (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
Open-Office (.odt, .ods,. odp)
Rich Text Format (.rtf)
Images (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tiff)
For security, anytime you upload a file to your Signeasy account (regardless of original format), we’ll convert it to a PDF file for signing. When you email or download the file, it will retain that PDF format.
Also, the new and improved signing experience includes smoother editing, faster drag and drop features, and a redesigned layout to help you sign documents easier than ever before.
Here’s what’s new with Signeasy:
- Send multiple documents: Now, you can select multiple documents and templates and bundle them together in a single signature request. Previously, you had to send one document out for signature, whereas now, you can include up to 15 documents per request!
- Easier field placement and dynamic resizing: In previous versions, resizing the field after placing it on the document was tricky and would often get glitchy. Our new interface makes the process smooth as butter and hyper-responsive. Plus, certain fields (like text) are now dynamic, resizing automatically as content is typed in and removed.
- Smart document thumbnails: Previously, our page thumbnails (when viewing multi-page documents) were too small and difficult to read. Now, our updated page thumbnails are large and in charge and display the corresponding document fields in real-time. Whenever you add or remove a field, the thumbnail will update before your very eyes.
- Drag n’ Drop: Aside from clicking to place fields, you can also drag and drop fields into the document. Perfect for anyone on a touchscreen laptop!
- Going bold with document field colors: Signeasy now uses a collection of bold, distinct colors that make each signer’s role crystal clear.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.