Signeasy allows signers to sign a document without signing up or logging into the account (in case of registered users. The steps to achieve this are the following.
Signing documents on the web app (Desktop/Laptop Browsers)
- Please open the email you received from the sender and click on the Review and Sign button
- You will be redirected to the Signeasy web app to view the document.
- Upon clicking the signature/initial field, you will have four options to insert your signature/initial.
- To continue signing the document as a guest signer, you can either choose to Draw or Type your signature or Upload the scanned image of your signature and click on Use.
- For signers with Signeasy accounts, you must log in to your Signeasy account if you want to access your saved signature/init.
- The signature/initial of signers without a Signeasy account can't be saved; hence, there won't be an option to access the saved signature.
- Once the fields are filled in, you can click on the Finish Signing option at the top right. Suppose you wish to decline a document. This can be done by clicking on the Decline Request button and proceeding to add the reason for declining the document. The sender will receive an email notifying the cause of the Decline.
- Upon clicking on Finish Signing, you will be prompted to agree to the Terms of service.
- The document will be finalized after accepting the terms of service. You will receive a signed copy once all parties finalize the document.
Signing a document on the mobile browser
- Please open the notification email received and click on the Review and Sign option.
- You will be redirected to the Signeasy mobile web app to view the document.
- To know the sender's information, please tap on the three dots in the top row.
- Tap Proceed to Sign and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You can draw or type your signature/initial by tapping the Signature/Initial field. Then tap Insert to insert it into the document. You can also change the signature/initial color by tapping Choose Color.
- You may add alphabetic characters and numbers on the Text field.
- Once the fields are filled in, you can tap the Finish button in blue on the bottom row.
- Upon tapping Finish, the document will be finalized, and you will receive a signed copy once all parties finalize the document.
- To decline a document, tap Decline on the bottom left and enter the reason for declining it.
Note: The option to decline will be available before entering into the document.