SignEasy offers an improved experience for signing a document and adding additional options such as text, date, and checkboxes.
Signing a document yourself
- Open the Self-Signing workflow by either selecting Start Signing > Sign Yourself to import a document, or by hovering over a previously imported document under Originals and clicking Sign Yourself.
How do I add text to a document?
- Select Text in the toolbar and then select the type of Text annotation. Click or drag to place the annotation on the document and begin typing. You can use Enter/Return if you need multiple lines of text.
- To move or change the text, select the text box and you will be presented with options to change the font size, or simply delete the text if you no longer need it.
How do I add a date to the document?
- To add the date, select Date from the toolbar and place it on the document.
- To modify the date font size, month/day/year format, or to delete it, select the options presented.
How do I add a checkbox to a document?
Select Checkbox from the toolbar, then select what type of checkbox you need (checkmark, crosscheck, or radio button).
- Click anywhere on the document to place the checkmark.
- To resize the checkbox, click and drag the corners of the box or delete it by tapping the trash icon.
How can I add images to my document?
- Select Image from the toolbar, then you'll be taken to the image library on your computer.
- Locate the image you'd like to add, then select Open to place it on the document.
- Select and drag the corners of the image to resize it, or use the Trash icon to delete it.
Note that images can add significant size to the document depending on the size and quality of the image. Images are imported with backgrounds, if you need a transparent background you'll need to import an already transparent image.