If a signature request has already been sent out, and you need to make some modifications to the name and/or email address of the recipients, you can now edit the same on a pending request.
- Navigate to the "Pending" section on your document list to locate the signature request you would like to edit.
- Click on the option "Edit Signers".
- Make changes/corrections to the name and the email address and click on "Confirm". You may click on "Cancel" if you do not wish to proceed with the change.
- You will see a pop-up that asks you to review and confirm changes in order to send the signature request notification. Click on "Yes, Save" to proceed with the changes. You may click on "No, Discard" if you do not wish to proceed with the change.
- Upon confirming the change, the signer will receive a notification to the new email address that has been entered.
Note: You will not be able to edit the email of those signers who have already finalized the document.
Here's a screenshot of the Audit Trail (see below). The Audit Trail will now include the changes made to the signer's name or email to maintain the changelog and authenticity of the document signature workflow.