You can import your documents from Evernote using our Share extension. Here is how this goes.
- Select the document on Evernote that you’d like to import to SignEasy.
- Select the Share option.
- Select SignEasy.
Please note that SignEasy supports the following document types:
MS-Office (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt)
Open-Office (.odt, .ods,. odp)
Rich Text Format (.rtf)
Images (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tiff)
For security, anytime you upload a file to your SignEasy account (regardless of original format) we’ll convert it to a PDF file for signing. When you email or download the file, it will retain that PDF format.
Adding SignEasy to your favourites will make sure that SignEasy will show up in the list of apps, while sharing. This will make it convenient for you to copy documents from any other app into SignEasy.
- Select any document & tap on share icon.
- Scroll to the end of the apps panel and select the “More” option.
- Tap on the “Edit” option in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the “Plus” (+) button to add it to the Favorites.
- On taping Plus(+) icon SignEasy will list under Favourites.
- Rearrange the position as necessary.