Here’s how you can transfer admin access to someone else on your team.
- Login to your Signeasy admin user account at www.signeasy.com.
- Select the Team option.
- Select any member that you want to provide admin access to and choose Transfer Admin Access.
- Select, Send Verification Code. A code will be sent to the admin’s email address.
- Enter the verification code received and click on Complete Transfer.
- Voila! You have transferred admin access from yourself to another member of your team.
Note: While transferring the Admin, you will get an option to transfer the ownership of the templates. This option is checked by default. This results in the new Admin being able to edit the templates created by the old Admin and share them with the team.