You may link your Google or Outlook contacts in SignEasy and populate your contacts while sending out a signature request.
How do I link my Google and Outlook contacts to my SignEasy?
- This option is available when you are entering the email addresses of signatories during a signature request.
- Select the Google/Outlook contacts you would like to integrate.
- Once you login to Google/Outlook, your contacts will be integrated respectively.
Once this is done your Google/Outlook contacts appear when you try to enter the email addresses of signatories while sending out a signature request.
How do I unlink my Google contacts to my SignEasy?
You may unlink the google contacts by following the steps below.
- Please navigate to the link, https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Tap on the SignEasy App icon and you will have an option to remove access.
Once this is done your Google contacts will not appear within the SignEasy application anymore.