You may link your Google or Outlook contacts in SignEasy and populate your contacts while sending out a signature request.
How do I link my Google and Outlook contacts to my SignEasy?
- This option is available when you are entering the email addresses of signatories during a signature request.
- Select "Import contacts from" as shown below
- Select the Google/Outlook contacts you would like to integrate.
- Once you login to Google/Outlook, your contacts will be integrated respectively.
Once this is done your Google/Outlook contacts appear when you try to enter the email addresses of signatories while sending out a signature request.
Note: Currently, we do not support Outlook contact integrations with exchange server accounts.
How do I unlink my Google or Outlook contacts from SignEasy?
You may unlink contacts by following the steps below.
- Please tap on the initials on the right-hand top of your screen.
- Select My Account.
- Select Manage Contacts on the left-hand navigation panel.
- Here you can link or unlink google or outlook contacts.