The new and improved signing experience includes smoother editing, faster drag and drops features, and a redesigned layout to help you sign documents easier than ever before.
Here’s what’s new with Signeasy:
- Send multiple documents: Now, you can select multiple documents and templates and bundle them together in a single signature request. Previously, you had to send one document out for signature, whereas now, you can include up to 15 documents per request!
- Easier field placement and dynamic resizing: In previous versions, resizing the field after placing it on the document was tricky and would often get glitchy. With our new interface, the process is now smooth as butter and hyper-responsive. Plus, certain fields (like text) are now dynamic, resizing automatically as content is typed in and removed.
- Smart document thumbnails: Previously, our page thumbnails (when viewing multi-page documents) were too small and difficult to read. Now, not only are our updated page thumbnails large and in charge, but they also display the corresponding document fields in real-time. Whenever you add or remove a field, the thumbnail will update before your very eyes.
- Drag n’ Drop: Aside from clicking to place fields, you can also drag and drop fields into the document. Perfect for anyone on a touchscreen laptop!
- Going bold with document field colors: Signeasy now uses a collection of bold, distinct colors that make each signer’s role crystal clear.
How can I start signing and sending documents?