SignEasy allows you to add fields to your signature requests, marking the specific signing locations to make it easy for signers to fill out a document and get it back to you without missing anything! Note the document fields are required in order to allow your signer to use a mobile device to sign the document, without document fields, they'll need to sign from a computer.
Requesting a signature:
- Open the Request Signature Workflow by either selecting Start Signing > Request Signature to import a document, or by hovering over a previously imported document and clicking Request Signature.
- You can choose from a variety of import options:
- Originals: Stored original blank copies of any document previously imported into SignEasy
- Template: Choose from your library of templates
- Upload: Select one or multiple documents to upload from your computer
- You can also bundle multiple documents together in a single signature request, by selecting multiple originals, or uploading multiples files from your computer. All documents combined can be either 20 documents or 30 MB whichever is lower.
- Fill out the signers for your signature request, adding any necessary signing order or optional messages
- Click Add Fields in the top-right corner to open the Fields preparation options, or choose to send without fields.
Adding fields to a document with the new MINT experience:
- Click the desired field from the right-hand annotation options (click or drag).
- Click again on the document to place the field in the desired location. Once placed, you can modify the size of the field by clicking and dragging the corner. You can adjust the options for that specific field, assign a specific signer, make it optional/required, or change the format (for date fields).
- Click Send in the upper right corner to send the signature request. You cannot edit the fields after sending them, so be sure everything is set up and double-checked!
How do Fields work for my signer?
- When a signer opens a document with assigned fields, they’ll be guided through the fields to fill them.
- There will be a summary at the top of the page listing the fields remaining to be signed, and they can use the arrows to navigate through.
- They do not need a SignEasy account to sign, nor do they need to download the mobile app.
How can I self-sign documents myself?