The new and improved signing experience includes smoother editing, faster drag and drop features, and a redesigned layout to help you sign and send documents easier than ever before.
You will need to opt-in to to the new experience, but you can return to the previous version of SignEasy at any time.
How do I start using the new SignEasy MINT experience?*
- Log into your account on the webapp, and click on the top banner which says MINT EXPERIENCE.
- Click on I'm in to opt-in to the new experience.
- To confirm that you are using the new experience, the webapp will now have the MINT EXPERIENCE badge at the top.
How can I revert back to the previous version of SignEasy?
- Tap on "My Account" in the top right corner.
- Tap on "Settings".
- Uncheck the "Mint Experience" checkbox, and your account will revert to the previous SignEasy experience.
How can I start signing and sending documents?
- Click here to learn how to sign a document yourself.
- Click here to learn how to send a request for signature.
As SignEasy Mint is still in Beta mode, there are a few known limitations to this version:
This version does not support any integrations. Integrations with Gmail, Outlook, etc. will not work.
Browsers supported: Safari and Chrome on Mac and PC. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Firefox are not supported.